Thursday, July 28, 2011

24 hours of alone time isn't enough

So, camp is almost 2/3 of the way over and I'm getting really tired of it, I mean theres the whole only 1 day away every week, which really sucks, and the same food over and over again is becoming a hassle but oh well, at least there's lots of magicking going on and we watched rocky horror last night which was pretty awesome. Speaking of magicking, we are doing a draft at camp and 1 guy pulled 3 planes walkers out of 6 packs, for those non-magickers that's roughly $76 in cards for his $20 not to mention the other rares he pulled as well.

Oh well, it happens, just kinda jealous and ranty.

on another note, I only get to see my love twice a week, which is no good especially since before camp I was essentially seeing her every day. And we both have our schedules set up for college, but of course we don't have a lot of free time together where I could catch the shuttle over to HVCC and hang out with her :/

Student orientation at RPI was pretty sucky too, I kinda failed at the socializing aspect of ti because that's just who I am, I spent the majority of the time just hanging out with Hannah because I already knew her, and I never really introduced myself to anyone besides this girl named Shawn and another girl named Luna, both of which were pretty awesome. Then I got shafted on my schedule and couldn't get into any of the time slots I wanted so now I have classes all day instead of right in the morning so I could get them out of the way. And apparently Hannah got shafted even worse than I did, so yeah the whole process was nowhere near as well thought out as it could have been in my opinion.

On a final note for today, I got into another fight with another one of my friends because of my ideologies. She tried to apologize but I spurned here and I don't really know if I should try to talk to her, right now it all just kinda disgusts me, but I guess on a better note I might be giving some older friends another chance, depending on the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment